Wanna live like the Queen of Cool, Chrissy Teigen? Don't worry, we've got you covered.
Chrissy Teigen: Model, Chef, Cookbook writer, wife, dog-owner, friend, and amazing human being.
Who WOULDN'T want to be like Chrissy Teigen? It's basically like WWCTD?
So, how can YOU learn to live your life like her and her husband John Legend? It's simple! Just take a gander at her Instagram!
By browsing her page, you can learn any and everything you could ever need to emulate the legend that is Chrissy!
Or if you're too lazy or don't know who I'm talking about, then take a look-see at all these fancy-shmancy pictures and you too can become Chrissy Teigen 2.0!
1. Always show off your outfits
Chrissy is a model, so you KNOW she's got a good sense of style. Generally, she's showing off outfits other people have put together for her, but whether she's in comfy mode or model mode she looks damn good.
2. Show to the world how hot your significant other is
LOOK AT DAT BUTT.
3. Show off as many pictures as you can of your dogs
Chrissy is an animal lover and her and John have three dogs that are so cute. Here, her mother dines with their dog Pippa. Come on, how cute is this?
4. Show off how adorable your family is at all times
How cute is her niece! Like, come on. Too adorable.
5. She loves food, so you should too.
Seriously, Chrissy loves food. LOVES IT. Look at all those pizzas!
6. Oh, and if you wanna be like Chrissy, you should learn to cook.
Seriously. Girlfriend is always cooking something up and it always looks delish.
7. See! Here she is cooking with her adorable father
Damn girl, those eggs look good. Gimme some of dat.
8. She loves cooking so much that she wrote a cookbook!
It's not out yet, but when it does come out, everyone is gonna buy it because by the looks of her Instagram, she's got a LOT of good dishes in it.
9. Be sure to flaunt how good your legs look at all times.
Or your eyes. Or your hair. Or your butt. Or your boobs. Whatever part of your body you love, flaunt that shit!
10. Make sure you always have fun!
Chrissy is the bartender on Lip-Sync Battle and she is always having a ball both on the show and in real life as evidenced by her Instagram.
11. One of her dogs only has three legs and is the cutest.
Really though, this should be enough to convince you. Also, go adopt a dog with 3 legs because look how cute this pup is. For realsies.
12. She's got a great sense of humor
Seriously, Chrissy is not afraid to make fun of herself. We can all learn from Chrissy to take things less seriously. Like, when the world makes fun of your cry face when your husband wins an award.
13. Try and travel as much as you can!
Chrissy and John Legend travel all the time and make it look easy! If you can't travel to Italy, like where they are here, then you can take day trips or something.
14. Always stay real with everyone all the time
Even supermodels get stretch marks. Chrissy posted this picture for the world to see and showed off her imperfections and it made the world love her more!
15. Volunteer your time when you can!
Be like Chrissy and have fun while volunteering! How cute are these two?
16. Whenever you're on a private plane, let the world know
But do it in a cool way, not a dick-ish way, duh.
17. Do your makeup all cool-like and always thank whoever helped you
Chrissy's' on set so you know she didn't do that herself, but she posts a picture with her hairstylist because he did most of the work! Look how gorgeous she looks. DAMN GIRL.
18. Have I talked about how much she loves food?
She and John both love food and it's adorable. Moral of the story is find a significant other who likes food as much as you.
19. Cooking brings Chrissy joy AND John
Look at that face! What I'm saying is find something that you LOVE doing and it brings you and whomever you love joy too.
20. When in the face of adversity, show a tit.
Well, not really. But when Chrissy posted her topless photoshoot pictures to Instagram, they quickly banned/removed them, so she fought back, like one always ought to do, and continued to post just enough so that her nipples weren't showing. COME ON INSTAGRAM. What we can learn from this is like Chrissy, always fight for what you believe in.
21. If you're serious about food, document anything and everything.
A pig roast? Come on, how many people can go to one of those? What the world learns from Chrissy here is to always stay adventurous. Always.
22. If you're lucky enough to have found your soulmate, take cute pics with him whenever you can
John is all over Chrissy's page and it's adorable. They toe the fine line between 'awwww' and 'I'm gonna vomit with how cute they are' which is the perfect balance. Don't be 'that couple.''
23. Do I really need to explain this one?
Emulate Chrissy so that you too can meet President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama.
24. Always share funny pictures of your pets
Whether you have a dog a cat a turtle an elephant, whatever! Just share pics of those cuties because everyone wants to see THEM over your face. Unless you're a model, like Chrissy.
25. Seriously, take a lot of funny/cute/adorable/weird pictures all the time
I know that this is for Chrissy's upcoming cookbook, but like, what's better than having actual, tangible pictures from your favorite parts of your life? Even if you're not a photographer (or can't hire one) your iPhone works too.
If you have the chance to eat waffles at the Waffle House with Kim Kardashian and Kanye West after an awards show, always take it. However, if you don't get that opportunity, then just remember to always spend time with your friends, they're important in your life.
27. Even if you're just running to the store, you can dress up or dress down. It' doesn't matter
Who cares what you wear! Do whatever the f*ck you want. Chrissy seriously wore this look to go to the grocery store. She don't give a F*CK and you shouldn't either. Do your own thing.
28. Don't neglect the pet pictures for too long.
Like, how cute are these too? Come on, NOW. Get a good balance of personal pictures and pet pictures and the world will love you too.
29. Remember to bring yourself down to earth from time to time by posting pictures like this
We're all human. We all have our routines. Chrissy Teigen does face masks just like you and me.
30. Puppies, her mom, John Legend, and food pretty much equals Chrissy Teigen.
So, what are you waiting for? Get crackin' on the quest to live your life like Chrissy Teigen!