Tattoos are more permanent than some people realize. Imagine spending one drunk night in a tattoo parlor and suddenly showing up to job offers and weddings with a portrait of Nick Jonas tattooed on your neck. However, fret not about your awful tattoo. Thanks to cover-up work, you can have that bad decision turned into a beautiful red rose. You probably still won't get your desired job, but you'll at least look better at weddings around all the flowers.
Below are great examples of people who regretted their bad tattoos. After their initial tattooing, they had them turned into something they could be proud to show off.
1. Her old cross tattoo is a shadow of its former self.
2. Day of the much better looking dead.
3. From an '80s Bon Jovi look-alike unicorn, to a unicorn with luscious pink hair. Because your unicorn is worth it.
4. He heavily upgraded his gun.
5. Nature can make anything beautiful.
6. From one animal to the next.
7. But not tattoo proof.
8. Goodbye LT. Hello green goblin demon thing.
9. From a sad excuse for a Spartan, to a tattoo Leonidas himself would be proud of.
10. It's all about the details…and some sweet stars.
11. Andy had nothing on this pretty rose.
12. The first tattoo artist should have his tattoo machine and his artist badge taken away from him.
13. He let his true inner wolf shine.
14. Gorillas are the only answer to bad breakups.
15. The panther's in the details.
Lesson learned, kiddos. Don't get bad tattoos, get good tattoos. And if you do find yourself with a bad tattoo, it can almost always be corrected.