Life is HARD. We at FirstSlice get that. We're here to help.
If you feel like you're constantly stumbling through life and have no idea how to navigate the strange and incredible landscape that is Earth, we're here to help.
Use these 25 life hacks from around the vast interwebz to help with everything from moving, packing, living, breathing, existing, and just about any and everything else that happens in life.
We, at FirstSlice, are here to help YOU make your life easier. Just ignore the robots who are there to take over your body. They're only there to help.
1. When organizing your key rings, save your nails by using a staple remover!
Just wedge that sucker right in there to separate the ring. It's easy!
2. Organize cables when moving by using empty toilet rolls!
Easy, keeps things organized and is easy to unpack and set up again!
3. Use graphite from a pencil to fix a stuck/broken zipper!
Weirdly enough, the graphite lubricates the zipper letting it move up and down again!
4. Hide secret storage underneath your bed!
Beds are an integral part of everyones lives, but sometimes they take up a lot of room that could be storage. So make sure you either get a bed that has built in storage or create your own!
5. If you have a scratch on your car, fix it by using a nail polish of the same color
Works like a charm and you don't have to pay up the butt for a repair shop! Awesome!
6. Ran out of snack bag clips? Use an old pants hanger!
Super easy and I'm sure you've got some old ones lying around SOMEWHERE to use!
7. Declutter your bathroom by hanging/placing in a drawer a magnetic strip!
Magnets are pretty amazing and what's even more amazing is that the magnetic strip almost instantly organizes your life! All those stray bobby pins? A mess no more thanks to the magnet!
8. When hammering into the wall, use a clothespin to steady the nail!
Plus, it totally saves your fingers from being hammered/hurting!
9. A safer/hidden way to protect your belongings at the beach!
This ones pretty self explanatory!
10. When moving/traveling protect your belongings from spills by using saran wrap.
Worry NO MORE about your clothes getting destroyed by shampoo bottles!
11. Hang a tennis ball from your garage to know when to brake your car!
When you hit the ball, you stop! It's perfect! Also that bird is adorable.
12. When your kids outgrow their crib, turn it into a desk!
This is actually a genius idea and everyone should do this. LIFE HACK.
13. Get rid of boxes in your pantry and use containers!
Look how much space that saves! Get ON IT people!
14. Your headache is trying to tell you things!
This one is pretty self explanatory…
15. When you get sunburn, use an Earl Grey teabag to lessen the pain
You can soak a towel in the tea or use the tea bags directly on the sunburn. Either way it helps to soothe the pain and gets rid of sunburn faster!
16. Keep your wine cold by using frozen grapes instead of ice!
That way the wine doesn't get water down and when you're done with the wine, you have wine soaked grapes to eat!
17. Have scratches on your wood furniture? Rub a walnut on the wood!
Seriously, it works! Just look at that picture! Who knew?
18. Got ink stains on your clothes? Use hairspray or antibacterial!
It dissolves the ink stains and makes it easier to get them out! How nifty is that?
19. If you're done with your Nutella jar, then truly finish it off with ice cream.
Everyone knows how annoying it is to try and scoop all the nutella out. Well, plop some ice cream in there and enjoy it all together. Yummy.
20. Keep your boots upright and fresh-looking with pool noodles!
This works like a charm and is easy to do! Just cut up a pool noodle and stick it in there!
21. When traveling (or in general) use a shower cap to keep your clothes clean from shoes!
If you're staying in a hotel, you get one for free, so like, why wouldn't you? Keep those clothes clean!
22. Don't waste time finding the end of the tape, use a paper clip!
Works like a charm! No more broken pieces that look like mutants and then you can't rip the whole thing. Those days are behind you, friends.
23. Make coffee and freeze it in an ice tray for coffee ice cubes!
Then your ice coffee isn't being diluted by water cubes melting! You're just getting more coffee!
24. Save your car doors by cutting a pool noodle in half and mounting it on the wall!
Genius and easy way to avoid dings on your car!
25. Never have a messy cupcake again!
Cupcake sandwiches for everyone!!!!!!