1. The D, the I, the D, the Daaaaaaamnnnn
Diddy is not keeping it subtle when it comes to his appreciation for the stunning silver dress worn by Jessica Biel.
2. Behold brother, something truly wondrous from earth realm
Despite their differences, Thor and Loki (aka Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston) can agree that Scarlett Johansson acting prowess is something to be admired.
3. Hey Kim K, with helpful eyeline mapping
This .gif, created by The Chive, really helps us understand just how eye-catching Kim Kardashian is, regardless of whether you're front row at an NBA game or not.
4. Bet you didn't think former Soviet leader Leonid Brezhnev would pop up in this type of slideshow!
Well he did! Leader of the former Soviet Union from 1964 until his death in 1982. Leonid Brezhnev's increased focus on military spending without meaningful economic reform contributed to a period in Soviet history called the Era of Stagnation. Also, he was super into booties!
5. Humans and monkeys share 96% of the same DNA, so you can expect a monkey to act like a human in most situations.
When Paris Hilton is involved, resistance is difficult, even if she isn't in your species.
6. Obama himself is not immune to getting caught looking
Obama got caught checking out a young lady, as former French president Nicolas Sarkozy looks on approvingly.
7. This young man will someday learn more subtle lady-checking-out skills
Until that day, his face expresses exactly what's in his head.
8. One of the most famous caught looking photos ever features more shade than a forest
This photo of Sophia Loren staring at actress Jayne Mansfield's almost exposed breasts has its own Wikipedia page. Apparently Jayne was trying to take attention away from Sophia during a dinner party in her honor. The photo was even parodied on an episode of Modern Family.
9. Justin Timberlake can't help himself
A lot of celebrities use hats and glasses as disguises to walk among us lowly peasants, but neither of those items stopped Justin Timberlake from being spotted checking out a derriere.
10. Jennifer Tilly does a better job guarding her hand than her neckline
Jennifer Tilly is renowned in the poker community, even winning a World Series of Poker bracelet in 2005. Is this guy trying to stare her down with intimidation, or is he looking into the mysteries of a different aspect of her playing?
11. David Beckham prays to the booty
Is David Beckham praying for a win, or praying that this cheerleader will come talk to him?
12. The couple that stares together stays together
If you think Victoria Beckham doesn't approve of David's behavior, you don't have to look any further than this photo. They're just two admirers of the human form.
13. Natalie Portman takes a peek at Scar Jo, now with helpful dotted line
Whoever created this informative dotted line, thank you. Maybe we can give Natalie the benefit of the doubt here and assume she was looking through to Scarlett's soul?
14. Harry Potter wishing his hardest to cast a a revealing spell
The two Harry Potter stars, Emma Watson and Daniel Radcliffe grew up on the set of the 8 movies together, which might explain Daniel's wandering eye and possible lifelong crush on Emma.
15. Own your appreciation
When it comes time to show respect to Katy Perry's magnificence, Ellen does not hold back, regardless of whether or not Portia de Rossi is embarrassed or not.
16. Really paying attention to that speeding ball that's about to come at his face
Safety first, unless you're ogling. If he knew he was going to do this, he should've at least worn the standard umpire padding and helmet, am I right?
17. Verne Troyer helps Paris Hilton make her second appearance on this list
At the perfect angle for subtle looks, Verne Troyer nevertheless fails to keep it smooth as he takes a gander at Paris's assets.
18. Obama again?! Someone did not take a cold shower that morning
In what appears to be the same day, Obama once again finds himself looking at a passing lady, and Nicolas Sarkozy is still very much on board with that course of action.
19. Getting caught staring in four different positions
Was there even a basketball game going on? Does it even matter to Twilight star Taylor Lautner? This may be the most he's ever concentrated on anything in his life.
20. The desire to stare is so powerful, it can control what happens on TV
I'm not saying that Tyrese from AMC's The Walking Dead stopped in the middle of the scene to gawk at this young lady, but it sure looks that way.
21. Another cross-species case of attraction
If dogs are a man's best friend, this dog seems to have all the same desires as a man with none of the associated shame. Well played pooch.
22. A Son of Anarchy proves that he doesn't care where his eyes wander
From hit show Sons of Anarchy, Charlie Hunnam takes a gander at wherever he pleases.
23. Katy Perry can both be looked at and do the looking herself
Katy Perry stares past what I'm sure is a beautiful necklace to marvel at Rihanna, as many men and women have before her.
24. Our possible next president can't keep it subtle
Taking a page from Bill Clinton's book, Hillary Clinton takes a gander at Christina Aguilera's best assets.
25. Which boy is more mature than the other?
Thanks to one dress and one unforgettable day for two young men, that question can be answered with just one photograph.